Find the eBook PDF version here
Strategic Culture Hacks
A Framework for Shaping Corporate Culture
Culture Hacks are the agile instrument to fill the desired corporate culture with life in the daily business routine.
They keep the postulated values present and provide the necessary reflection of daily actions. Culture Hacks address the mindset and the concrete behavior, thus making the corporate culture tangible for all employees at every level of the hierarchy.
This book is dedicated to this topic, which is increasingly perceived as important. Culture hacks represent an important element in shaping corporate culture. The topic is still relatively new, and the book is the first to present a comprehensive concept for the strategic use of culture hacks. It creates the link between corporate strategies and operational processes. The concept presented is very pragmatic: concrete models, tools, design principles and roadmaps clarify and accompany the implementation in operational practice. The book creates a framework for the targeted and strategic use of culture hacks to optimize corporate culture.
The book is aimed at all managers and employees involved in corporate culture.
The reader can expect the following content points:
- What are Culture Hacks?
- Strategic Hacks – Nudging – Tips & Tricks
- Irritations and pattern breaks as ways to change behavior
- Mindset and behavior – addressees of interventions
- Impulses through and for New Work, Management 3.0 and Agility
- Culture hacks as a guerrilla strategy
- Proven design principles – suitable fields of application
- Personal and organizational maturity levels
- How they can be integrated into everyday business life
- Inventory and roadmaps – Drawing from a pool of knowledge
- Dynamic design of culture hack strategies
- With digressions on Paradoxical Intervention, Empathy, Psychological safety, mindset and behavior
- Successful implementation – Do’s and Don’t’s
- Numerous examples illustrate the procedure